Rental Property Owner & Tenants

General Information

The Vermont Home Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) requires that rental properties meet minimum standards to qualify for WAP funding. For a complete guide, please review the Rental Building Standard Form below.



Weatherization Application (required for all applicants)

Permission to Enter Requirements (required to be completed by Property Owners)

Fuel and Electrical Data Release Form (only needed if Property Owner pays utilities)

Income Verification Form (required by applicant if employed)

Rental Building Standards (provides overview of building standards, not needed to be filled out)

CVOEO addresses fundamental issues of economic, social, environmental, and racial justice and works with people to achieve economic independence.


Serving more than 10,000 households annually,
impacting the lives of over 23,000 individuals